- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Lis Palma de Mallorca is welcoming all guests in Palma de Mallorca with 18 comfortable rooms to stay in. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. You can secure your valuables in the safe. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Lis Palma de Mallorca (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Hotel Lis Palma de Mallorca rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Airport transfer, Library, Deck chair, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Child supervision, Baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the local government and will be collected at the property. The tax is reduced by 50% after the 8th night of stay and children under 16 years of age are exempt. Other exemptions and reductions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 30 April, EUR 0.55 per person, per night , up to 9 nights, and EUR 0.28 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 31 October, EUR 2.20 per person, per night, up to 9 nights, and EUR 1.10 thereafter. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Housekeeping fee: EUR 9 per night, varies per unit size
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 5 per night
- In-room microwave fee: EUR 5 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to November.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the aparthotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.