- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a few-days trip to Spain and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Llar de Capitans Masnou. The guests of the hotel may stay in six nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in el Masnou. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Llar de Capitans Masnou you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English and Russian languages.
Hotel Llar de Capitans Masnou rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and onsite parking.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 10:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.50 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 10.00 per day
- Early check-in fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: EUR 20 for check-in between 11:30 PM and 1:00 AM
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 1.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.