- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Discover the beauties of Italy and check out the opportunities provided by Hotel Lo Squalo Grottammare! 20 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Grottammare. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. For those arriving by car parking is available nearby. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Lo Squalo Grottammare (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel speaks English.
Hotel Lo Squalo Grottammare rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Deck chair, Terrace
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.