- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Italy? We suggest you check the options provided by Hotel Londra Florence. The hotel is offering 166 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Florence. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Should you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the sports and exercise opportunities provided by the local gym. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. In the safe you may secure your valuables. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Londra Florence (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
The hotel is situated 1.9 km from
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Londra Florence rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Smoking area, Multilingual staff
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.90 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 35 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.