- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Lord Byron Forio may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in 31 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Forio. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be available to you. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Hotel Lord Byron Forio (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 11:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English, German and Russian languages.
Hotel Lord Byron Forio rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Laundry
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 6 per hour (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 1999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.