- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Merano Brenzone sul Garda! The hotel is welcoming all guests in Brenzone with 35 comfortable rooms to stay in. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an indoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary notice. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Merano Brenzone sul Garda (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 13:00, the latest time to check out is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English and German with you.
Hotel Merano Brenzone sul Garda rooms Rooms
WiFi in public areas
- Indoor pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Airport transfer, Deck chair
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10.00 for adults and EUR 10.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: EUR 5 per week (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: EUR 7 per week (rates may vary)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.