- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Mercure Tirrenia Green Park Pisa is welcoming all guests in Pisa with 148 comfortable rooms to stay in. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play tennis. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the option to rent a conference room especially to business travellers. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Mercure Tirrenia Green Park Pisa (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 12:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Mercure Tirrenia Green Park Pisa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Deck chair, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 10 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per night and includes use of:
- Spa tub
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 9:30 AM to 7 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.