- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Hotel Metro Milan. The hotel is offering 42 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Milan. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. As a pet-friendly facility, Hotel Metro Milan provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Metro Milan you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
The hotel is 1.1 km from
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Hotel Metro Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.