- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Metropol Chioggia is offering 25 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Chioggia. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can secure your valuables in the safe. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact list of services available at Hotel Metropol Chioggia (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 12:00, the latest time to check out is 10:00. The personnel speaks German.
Hotel Metropol Chioggia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Poolside cabanas
Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Private beach
TV, Deck chair, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.