- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Italy, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Hotel Metropol Senigallia would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. The hotel is offering 60 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Senigallia. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Refreshing wellness services will be available to you on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Metropol Senigallia (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. You will be able to speak with the personnel in English and German languages.
Hotel Metropol Senigallia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 7:30 PM.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).