- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Metropole Suisse Como is offering 71 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Como. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Airport transfer is provided upon preliminary request. The café and the bar are an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. As a pet-friendly facility, Hotel Metropole Suisse Como provides a comfortable and pleasant stay for your small pet as well. In the safe you may secure your valuables. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Metropole Suisse Como (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Location Basilica di Sant'Abbondio is 1.6 km, Basilica di Sant'Abbondio 1.6 km, Como Cathedral 400 meters, Parrocchia S. Fedele 600 meters, Tempio Voltiano 600 meters and Life Electric 200 meters from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel can speak English, German and Russian languages.
Hotel Metropole Suisse Como rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Conference room, Electric car charging station, Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 13 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Late check-out fee: EUR 30.00 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.