- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Mezza Luna Carloforte is offering 46 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Carloforte. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Your small pet is also very welcome at Hotel Mezza Luna Carloforte. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact list of services available at Hotel Mezza Luna Carloforte (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 17:00, the latest check-out time is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Mezza Luna Carloforte rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe
TV, Beach transfer, Deck chair, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds and rollaway/extra beds. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Club Card: EUR 6 per person, per stay
- Child's Club Card: EUR 3 per stay, (from 3 to 18 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 6:30 PM.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).