- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Have you never been to Italy, or are you just looking to repeat a remarkable experience? Hotel Michelangelo Chianciano Terme would be pleased to host both you and your family for a stay. Guests looking for accommodation in Chianciano Terme are welcome to book 63 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. If you love spending your leisure time actively it may be a good idea to check the tennis opportunities nearby. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. You can secure your valuables in the safe. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Michelangelo Chianciano Terme you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 10:30. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Hotel Michelangelo Chianciano Terme rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Bar, Safe deposit box
Deck chair, Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.