- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Michelangelo Palace Terni may stay in 78 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Terni. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. We recommend the possibility to rent a conference room especially to corporate partners. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Michelangelo Palace Terni (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 12:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Michelangelo Palace Terni rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
TV, Conference room, Deck chair, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 2 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 9 AM to 7:30 PM.