- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Travelling to Italy and looking for accommodation? Take a look at what Hotel Michelangelo Riccione has to offer! The guests of the hotel may stay in 33 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Riccione. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Michelangelo Riccione (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. English and German languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Michelangelo Riccione rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Poolside cabanas
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
TV, Airport transfer, Deck chair, Beach towel , Terrace, Multilingual staff
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, and a first aid kit.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.00 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from June to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.