- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Hotel Midi Jesolo! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is offering 32 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Jesolo. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer can be requested. The local bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Midi Jesolo (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Midi Jesolo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
Airport transfer, Terrace
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 1.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).