- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Mignon Venice is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Italy. 15 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Venice. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. You can secure your valuables in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact list of services available at Hotel Mignon Venice (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény is 1.8 km, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1.8 km, Canal Grande 800 meters, Ca' Rezzonico 1.6 km, Campanile 900 meters, Ca' D'Oro less than 50 meters, Sóhajok hídja 1.1 km, San Simeone Piccolo 1.5 km, Szent Márk tér 900 meters, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.2 km, Szent Márk székesegyház 900 meters and Dózse - Palota 1 km away from the hotel.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Mignon Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
Terrace, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 50 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 22 May to 21 October.