- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Hotel Milanese Rimini. Guests looking for accommodation in Rimini are welcome to book 27 nicely furnished rooms at the hotel. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. You can also try the local gym and its provided services. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Hotel Milanese Rimini (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Location The hotel is located 7.2 km from Arch of Augustus.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Milanese Rimini rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Steam chamber
- Poolside cabanas
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 7 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Facilities fee: EUR 5 per person, per day and includes use of:
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.