- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 75 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Milani Rome to guests looking for accommodation in Rome. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you can secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Milani Rome (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Santa Maria Maggiore Bazilika is 1.1 km, Santa Maria Maggiore Bazilika 1.1 km, Galleria Borghese 1.8 km, Piazza della Repubblica 700 meters, Trevi Fountain 2 km and MACRO - Museo d'Arte Contemporanea di Roma 1.4 km away from the hotel.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak in English with you.
Hotel Milani Rome rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Smoking area
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 for adults and EUR 9 for children (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 20 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.