- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Milano Castello Milan is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Italy. The guests of the hotel may stay in 34 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Milan. In case you like doing exercises while you are on a trip, you should definitely try the gym as well. Upon preliminary notice airport transfer is provided. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Milano Castello Milan you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Location Museo Poldi Pezzoli is located 600 meters, Museo Poldi Pezzoli 600 meters, Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II 600 meters, Pinacoteca di Brera 700 meters, Milánói dóm 800 meters, Ambrosiana Library & Art Gallery 600 meters, Museo Nazionale della Scienza e della Tecnologia Leonardo da Vinci 1.5 km, Milanói operaház - La Scala 400 meters, Sant'Ambrogio-bazilika 1.2 km, Santa Maria delle Grazie 1.2 km, Parco Sempione 1.1 km, Santa Maria Presso San Satiro 700 meters and Sforza-vár 700 meters away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel is at your service in English.
Hotel Milano Castello Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7.50 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 100 per vehicle
- Self parking fee: EUR 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 01 October to 30 April.