- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Milano Pisa may stay in ten nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Pisa. The bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Milano Pisa (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Piazza dei Miracoli is located 1.9 km, Piazza dei Miracoli 1.9 km and Torre di Pisa 1.7 km away.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00. The personnel speaks English.
Hotel Milano Pisa rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 5 November - 20 March, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 21 March - 4 November, EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: EUR 5.00 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.