- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Rapallo are welcome to book ten nicely furnished rooms at Hotel Mirò Rapallo. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Mirò Rapallo can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:30. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and Russian.
Hotel Mirò Rapallo rooms Rooms
Parking in the street
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 November - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 October, EUR 2.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 3 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.