- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Mizar Chianciano Terme is offering 66 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Chianciano Terme. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. You may also enjoy refreshing wellness services at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The café and the bar are an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe you may secure your valuables. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Mizar Chianciano Terme (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in the following languages: English and German.
Hotel Mizar Chianciano Terme rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve rollaway/extra beds.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1 per night for guests aged 6-18 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.