- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a visit to Italy, either for a nice weekend or a longer holiday, and book a room at Hotel Moderno Cervia. The hotel is offering 25 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Cervia. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. The bar is an ideal location for a personal meeting and a relaxing evening talk. At the hotel you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Moderno Cervia you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel can speak English and Russian languages.
Hotel Moderno Cervia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 8:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 7 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.