- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Molise 2 Milan would be pleased to host you for a few days trip or a longer holiday in Italy. The hotel is offering 30 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Milan. The bar provides a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. As a pet-friendly facility Hotel Molise 2 Milan also welcomes small pets for your stay. You can secure your valuables in the safe. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for there is wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Molise 2 Milan (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 13:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Hotel Molise 2 Milan rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room
TV, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4.00 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 9 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet deposit: EUR 100
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Late check-out fee: EUR 50 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Parking height restrictions apply.