- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Guests looking for accommodation in Porto Recanati are welcome to book 42 nicely furnished rooms at Hotel Mondial Porto Recanati. The hotel is happy to have you in the restaurant for a hearty lunch or a romantic dinner. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Mondial Porto Recanati (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 00:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Hotel Mondial Porto Recanati rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.