- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Monica Chianciano Terme may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Italy. The hotel is welcoming all guests in Chianciano Terme with 30 comfortable rooms to stay in. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is available. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Monica Chianciano Terme (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be necessary for finalizing your reservation, depending on the exact room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 14:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 10:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English.
Hotel Monica Chianciano Terme rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Bar, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Air conditioning fee: EUR 3 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.