- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Are you looking for a remarkable trip to Italy? Take a look at what Hotel Monique Cervia has to offer! 35 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Cervia. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar is an ideal place to host a personal meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, enabling portable devices and smartphones to go online. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Monique Cervia (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 13:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 10:00. English is spoken by the personnel.
Hotel Monique Cervia rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Bar, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. This tax is adjusted seasonally and might not apply year round. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 31 May, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 June - 31 August, EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 September - 30 September, EUR 1.00 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.