- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Hotel Monte Bondone Trento! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The guests of the hotel may stay in 58 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Trento. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an indoor pool and outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Nearby billiard and tennis opportunities may provide an excellent option for those who love to spend their leisure time actively. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. Your valuables can be the safely secured in the safe. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Monte Bondone Trento (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 10:00. The personnel is at your service in English and German languages.
Hotel Monte Bondone Trento rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Fitness, Tennis, Billiard
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Steam chamber
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
TV, Library, Deck chair, Ski storage
Children's club, Arcade/game room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee: EUR 40 for check-in between 10:00 PM and 2:30 AM
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.