- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Welcome to Hotel Montecarlo Rimini! We hope you will be satisfied the offers of the hotel, and will be happy to choose it as a resort to stay at. The hotel is offering 39 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Rimini. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. The bar can be an ideal place for a meeting or a pleasant evening talk. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Montecarlo Rimini (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Location Arch of Augustus is located 4.3 km away.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 15:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 12:00. The personnel speaks English.
Hotel Montecarlo Rimini rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 8 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: EUR 5 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.