- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a remarkable trip to Italy and enjoy the hospitality of Hotel Montecarlo Venice! The guests of the hotel may stay in 54 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Venice. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. The café or the bar can be an ideal place for a pleasant evening talk or a meeting. In case you'd bring your laptop along, you may go online via wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Montecarlo Venice (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Location Ca' Rezzonico is 1.4 km, Ca' Rezzonico 1.4 km, Szent Márk tér 100 meters, Sóhajok hídja less than 50 meters, Campanile 100 meters, Fondaco dei Turchi 1.3 km, Canal Grande 400 meters, Szent Márk székesegyház less than 50 meters, San Simeone Piccolo 2 km, San Giorgio Maggiore Venice 1.5 km, Peggy Guggenheim gyűjtemény 1000 meters, Dózse - Palota less than 50 meters and Ca' D'Oro 1000 meters from the hotel.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 00:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 11:00. The personnel can speak English and German languages.
Hotel Montecarlo Venice rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Luggage room, Business center
Airport transfer, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 2.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.20 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15.00 for adults and EUR 15.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 15 per person (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.