- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 60 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel Monteconero Sirolo to guests looking for accommodation in Sirolo. Since the hotel has an own restaurant, you may also try fine local meals on the spot. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play tennis nearby. The café and the bar provide a nice atmosphere for a romantic evening talk or a personal meeting. The conference room is recommended especially to corporate partners. You may also take your small pet along, Hotel Monteconero Sirolo is a pet-friendly facility. Your valuables may be the safely secured in the safe. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Monteconero Sirolo (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 13:00, the latest check-out time is 11:00. The personnel of the hotel can speak with you in English and German languages.
Hotel Monteconero Sirolo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Turkish bath / hamam
Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Roof garden, Business center
Conference room, Multilingual staff
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and may be collected at the property. The amount varies based on factors such as length of stay, property classification, and room price. Other exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 31 March, EUR 0.00 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 April - 30 September, EUR 2.00 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 15.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.