- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Montepiana Mestre may stay in 16 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Mestre. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet via a wireless network (WiFi) available at the hotel. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel Montepiana Mestre (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Location Torre dell'Orologio is 1.6 km, Torre dell'Orologio 1.6 km and Duomo di San Lorenzo Martire 1.5 km away.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 14:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. The personnel can communicate with you in English.
Hotel Montepiana Mestre rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Luggage room
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
If you are planning to arrive after midnight please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booking their stay in Venice are kindly requested to visit the #EnjoyRespectVenezia site www.comune.venezia.it/en/content/enjoyrespectvenezia for important information and regulations applied in the city.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply to patients and their companions, and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties, subject to the submission of proper documents to the property. A 30 percent reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 January - 31 January, EUR 1.00 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 February - 31 December, EUR 1.40 per person, per night for adults; EUR 0.70 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: EUR 5 for adults and EUR 5 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.