- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services 42 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by Hotel on Devonport Tauranga to guests looking for accommodation in Tauranga. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. There is a parking space available on the spot, so in case you are arriving by car, you will be able to leave it there. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. Free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available in the rooms, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. To learn more about the exact range of services of Hotel on Devonport Tauranga (including services for an extra fee) and the exact equipment of the rooms, please check the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 10:00.
Hotel on Devonport Tauranga rooms Rooms
On site parking
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Only service animals allowed
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between NZD 10.00 and NZD 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: NZD 10.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: NZD 75.00 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: NZD 40.0 per day
- Credit card charges are subject to a surcharge of 3 percent
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.