- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Plaza Cascavel is offering 80 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Cascavel. Parking possibility is available nearby for guests arriving by car. In the safe your valuables can be the safely secured. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact scope of services offered by Hotel Plaza Cascavel (including those for an extra fee) is available on the information sheet below.
Payment Depending on the selected date, room and price, you may need to provide credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment to finalize your reservation.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 12:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 13:00.
Hotel Plaza Cascavel rooms Rooms
Free parking nearby
Free WiFi in shared places, Free Internet in shared places
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 30 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).