- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Plaza Spania Rio de Janeiro is offering 20 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Rio de Janeiro. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Plaza Spania Rio de Janeiro (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Hotel Plaza Spania Rio de Janeiro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Nearby parking fee: BRL 40 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.