- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Ponta do Morro Tiradentes is offering 36 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Tiradentes. For recreational purposes you may try the wellness services provided by the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. Fans of actively spent leisure time will also have the chance to play billiard nearby. In the safe your valuables may be the safely secured. Air-conditioning is in operation in all rooms, ensuring that you will be feeling good also on warm summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Ponta do Morro Tiradentes you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time for arrival and check-in is 14:00, the latest time for departure and check-out is 24:00.
Hotel Ponta do Morro Tiradentes rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The resort fee will be collected at check-in or check-out and may include the following fees: Bellboy fee, municipal service tax, service charge and/or hotel insurance.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.