- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Ponta Negra Beach Natal would be glad to host you for a memorable journey in Brazil. 88 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in Natal. If you feel like having a meal not included in your chosen type of catering, you can always taste local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Relaxing wellness services will be available to you at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. The local gym will provide a great opportunity to do sports and exercises. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Ponta Negra Beach Natal (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment For the reservation you may need to provide advance payment by credit card or credit card guarantee, depending on the exact date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 12:00.
Hotel Ponta Negra Beach Natal rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Bar by the pool
Garden, Elevator, Laundry
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Conference room, Deck chair
Child-friendly services: Child supervision
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 1.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 6 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.