- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel Ponta Negra Natal may stay in 46 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Natal. If neccessary, you may park your car at the parking place of the hotel. We recommend trying some of the relaxing wellness services available at the hotel, an outdoor pool will also be at your disposal. There's no need to worry about the summer heat here, air-conditioning is available in all rooms. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Ponta Negra Natal can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Hotel Ponta Negra Natal rooms Rooms
Free private parking
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, No elevator, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.