- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Ponte Aérea Sao Paulo is glad to host the guests of RevNGo.com for some pleasant days in Brazil. 17 comfortably furnished rooms are offered by the hotel to guests looking for accommodation in São Paulo. Even during the hottest summer days the temperature is pleasant, thanks to air-conditioners being in operation in all rooms. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Ponte Aérea Sao Paulo (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Depeding on the selected room, date and price, you may be asked to provide credit card guarantee or to pay by credit card in advance.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 13:00, the latest time of check-out is 11:00.
Hotel Ponte Aérea Sao Paulo rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.