- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services When taking a trip to Brazil, booking a room at Hotel Portal Lençóis Lencois may be a great decision. The hotel is offering 86 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Lençóis. You are also welcome at the hotel for a fine local meal in the restaurant. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. The fans of actively spent leisure time may take the nearby opportunities to play billiard. If you want to stay in good shape during your holiday, you may also take the services of the local gym. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. If you have a suitable portable device, you can connect to the Internet for free via a wireless network (WiFi) available in the rooms. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Portal Lençóis Lencois (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time of check-in is 14:00, the latest time of check-out is 24:00.
Hotel Portal Lençóis Lencois rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, No elevator, Only service animals allowed, Deck chair, Smoking area
- Diners Club
- Discover Card
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Day gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 1 January.