- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services The guests of Hotel PortAventura - Theme Park Tickets Included Salou may stay in 500 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Salou. In case you'd like to have a meal or a drink on the spot, you will be provided freshly prepared dishes in the restaurant every day. Available wellness services will provide you the opportunity to refresh yourself, an outdoor pool will also be waiting for you. A great opportunity to do sports will be provided by the local gym. The local café or the bar will provide an ideal location for personal meetings and nice evening chats. We recommend the opportunity to rent a conference especially to corporate partners. In the safe you can secure your valuables. You can browse the Internet via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel PortAventura - Theme Park Tickets Included Salou (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 15:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 11:00. English and Russian languages are spoken by the personnel.
Hotel PortAventura - Theme Park Tickets Included Salou rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
- Bar by the pool
Default services: Garden, Bar, Cafe, Elevator, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Luggage room, Business center
Conference room, Deck chair, Terrace, Multilingual staff , Sunshade
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 6 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Facilities fee: EUR 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December.
- A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.