- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Porthal das Videiras Monte Verde is offering 18 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Monte Verde. Billiard opportunities will also be available nearby to help you spend your leisure time actively. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. An exact and detailed list of equipment in the rooms and of the services provided by Hotel Porthal das Videiras Monte Verde you will find on the information sheet below, including any applicable additional fees.
Payment Credit card guarantee or advance bank card payment may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time is 14:00, the latest check-out time is 24:00.
Hotel Porthal das Videiras Monte Verde rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Pool (Indoor)
- Hot tub
WiFi, Parking place, Cash not accepted, No elevator, Deck chair, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
If you are planning to arrive after 12:30 AM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: BRL 10.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 100.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.