- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Porto Seguro Porto Velho is pleased to host travellers looking to spend a few pleasant days in Brazil. The hotel is offering 40 tasfefully furnished, nice rooms for those looking for a place to stay at in Porto Velho. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. Wireless Internet connection (WiFi) is available at the hotel, ensuring that you can stay up-to-date during your holiday. The exact list of services available at Hotel Porto Seguro Porto Velho (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 12:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 12:00.
Hotel Porto Seguro Porto Velho rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Business center
Air conditioning, Parking place, Shared microwave oven, Shared fridge
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 0.001 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: BRL 50 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).