- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Take a splendid holiday in Brazil and let Hotel Porto Verde Porto Seguro host you for the stay! The guests of the hotel may stay in 35 nicely furnished, comfortable rooms in Porto Seguro. Air-conditioners operating in all rooms ensure that you enjoy your stay even during the hottest summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. The exact equipment and the exact list of available services of Hotel Porto Verde Porto Seguro can be read on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 13:00, the latest time to check out is 11:00.
Hotel Porto Verde Porto Seguro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, No elevator, Deck chair
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 4 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.