- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services We are glad to present you the offers of Hotel Pousada da Água Santa Itabira, our partner in Brazil. The hotel is offering six comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Itabira. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Pousada da Água Santa Itabira (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest check-in time to your room is 13:00, the latest check-out time from your room is 12:00.
Hotel Pousada da Água Santa Itabira rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Roof garden
WiFi, Air conditioning, No elevator, Only service animals allowed, Smoking area
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A 5.0 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.