- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Pousada do Arcanjo Ouro Preto is offering 24 comfortable rooms to guests looking for accommodation in Ouro Preto. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. Thanks to air-conditioning being in operation all rooms, you can also easily refresh yourself during warm summer days. You can browse the Internet for free via wireless connection (WiFi) available at the hotel. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Pousada do Arcanjo Ouro Preto (including those available for an extra fee) or about the equipment of the rooms, you can find the complete list on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance bank card payment or credit card guarantee may be required for the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in to your room is 00:00, the latest time to check out of your room is 24:00.
Hotel Pousada do Arcanjo Ouro Preto rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Garden, Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- 10 percent destination fee will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.