- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Pousada João de Barro Rio Negrinho may be an ideal location for a trip or holiday in Brazil. The hotel is offering 26 tastefully furnished rooms to those seeking accommodation in Rio Negrinho. The hotel is offering you freshly prepared fine local meals in its restaurant every day. You may also enjoy relaxing wellness services on the spot, an outdoor pool will also be available to you. In the safe you may secure your valuables. In the rooms of the hotel you may go online without additional costs via wireless Internet connection (WiFi). You can find the exact list of services provided by Hotel Pousada João de Barro Rio Negrinho (including those for extra fees) and the exact equipment of the rooms on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest arrival time is 13:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Hotel Pousada João de Barro Rio Negrinho rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
- Outdoor pool
Garden, Laundry, Safe deposit box, Business center
WiFi, Parking place, Deck chair, Beach towel
Dining options: Own restaurant
Outdoor cooking options: Barbecue
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between BRL 10 and BRL 15 for adults, BRL 10 and BRL 15 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: BRL 40.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 40.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.