- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Just planning a trip to Brazil? We suggest you check the options provided by Hotel Pousada Salvador. The hotel is offering 27 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Salvador. In case you ever feel like eating in, you may taste delicious local dishes in the restaurant of the hotel. Upon preliminary request airport transfer is provided. You may secure your valuables in the safe. Thanks to air-conditioning in all rooms, you can rest assured that you will be arriving home to a cool and pleasant room even after an exhaustive and long day. The hotel is offering wireless Internet connection (WiFi) without charging extra fees, so you may go online anytime with your laptop during your stay. The exact list of services available at Hotel Pousada Salvador (including those for an extra fee) and the exact list of equipment in a room can be found on the information sheet below.
Payment Advance payment by credit card or providing credit card guarantee may be necessary for finalizing the reservation, depending on the chosen date, room and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to arrive is 14:00, the latest time to leave the rooms is 24:00.
Hotel Pousada Salvador rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Laundry, Safe deposit box
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Airport transfer, Only service animals allowed
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Airport shuttle fee: BRL 60 per vehicle (one way)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.