- Please select a date to see the proper prices!
Description of the accommodation:
Rooms, services Hotel Pouso Real Rio de Janeiro is offering 71 nicely furnished rooms to stay in to those seeking accommodation in Rio de Janeiro. You may taste delicious, fresh meals in the restaurant of the hotel every day. You won't have to worry about the heat, air-conditioners operating in all rooms will take care of a pleasant mood even during the hottest summer days. You can also bring your laptop for the holiday, for in the rooms there is free wireless Internet connection (WiFi) available. If you wish to learn more about the exact scope of services provided by Hotel Pouso Real Rio de Janeiro (including any available for an extra fee), you will find them on the information sheet below.
Payment In order to finalize the reservation you may be required to provide credit card guarantee or advance payment by credit card, depending on the chosen room, date and price.
Arrival, opening hours The earliest time to check in at the hotel is 14:00, the latest time to check out is 24:00.
Hotel Pouso Real Rio de Janeiro rooms Rooms
Free WiFi in shared places
Elevator, Laundry, Business center
WiFi, Air conditioning, Parking place, Only service animals allowed, The fees / restrictions don't apply to service animals
No baby cot
- Diners Club
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 36.75 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.